1. University provided dress/uniform
2. Post Matric Scholarship for PWD, SC, ST, & OBC.
3. Industrial Visit
- There are 35 nos. of computer system present in E-library.
- Internet facility is available through which trainees can download questions & answer, videos and study related materials.
- E-books of all trades are available in this lab.
5. Communication Lab
- In this lab 32 multimedia based interactive chairs are present for trainees.
- Students watch different videos based on their trade, practical & Theory.
- Multiple choice question and answers are discussed by clicking the option available in a specially designed chair where a time limit is fixed.
- Trainees read news paper for betterment of language skill.
6. IT Lab
- In this lab trainees practice type writing for fast typing.
- Trainees practice MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power point for skill in computer.
- Windows-10, Adobe Photoshop CS4, CorelDraw, AutoCAD, MS-Office-2010 etc software are installed.
- After passing ITI, Trainees register for apprenticeship in apprenticeship portal i.e.; www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
They apply in different establishment for apprenticeship training as requirement by their trade. Apprentice gets a stipend amount during their training. By this they are more skilled